Specialist Acne Scarring Clinic Perth
- Scarring that can be treated includes red scarring, pigmented scarring, pitted scarring, keloid scars, acne scars, surgical scars, accident scars, chicken pox scars and other scarring.
- Areas typically treated include the face, neck, back and all areas of the body.
- Down time required ranges from 0 to 10 days, depending on the treatment.
- Results from laser treatments are permanent, though a course of treatments will usually be needed.
- Acne treatments may also be referred to as Fraxel Laser, Erbium Laser, Scar Treatment, Fractional Laser Treatment, Micropen, Fraxel Dual Laser, Skin Needling or Dermaroller.