Dry wind, indoor heating and cold air can play havoc on our skin. You might have noticed flakey bits, tired-looking skin and an overall dry feel, as well as pigmentation lingering from the warmer months. As we prepare to snuggle inside for the Winter, it’s the perfect time to give your skin a bit of TLC before you hibernate.
Here are 5 reasons to have a Fraxel Laser Rejuvenation so you can emerge from under the doona in spring like a beautiful butterfly.
- It’s our June sale! Take 20% off your Fraxel treatment and so long as you book and pay in June, you can have the treatment anytime up until 31 August 2017.
- Winter is the perfect time to get Fraxel laser treatment. While your putting on your winter coat, shed your summer skin. Following a Fraxel treatment, the skin flakes , a little like a snake shedding it’s skin. The skin underneath emerges looking radiant and rejuvenated.
- While we love the Perth sunshine, it does take its toll on our skin, especially our face, neck, décolletage (chest), fore arms and the backs of our hands. A Fraxel laser treatment will minimise sun spots, age spots, freckles, sun damage including the pre-cancerous skin condition, Acitinic Keratoses (AK’s).
- Fraxel reduces scarring. Acne scarring, surgical scars, chicken pox scars and surface scars can be significantly reduced and even erased with Fraxel and the results are permanent!
- Smooth fine lines! Fraxel gives your skin an intense collagen stimulation, leaving your skin looking fresh, plump and radiant.